Patchy the Pirate! :D


Ahoy!

Arrr, me did this in respect o' the old dog o' the sea, argh! patchy the pirate

Ahoy, patchy the Pirate - a non-animated character who is the President o' the Spongebob Squarepants fan club. He hosts the Spongebob Squarepants specials and major e'ents and is portrayed by Tom Kenny. Patchy has a pet marionette parrot named Potty who sometimes disagrees with the pirate, causin' arguments. They first appeared in "Christmas Who?". Patchy resides in Encino, Los Angeles, California. The hook on his hand and the patch on his eye occasionally switch sides between scenes. Gar, Where can I find a bottle o'rum?

Shiver Me timbers! Argh!!!

Orlsend

3 comments:

OMG. I loathe Spongebob.

The whole thing about living in the sea and having electricity drives me insane!

My son loves it. :-(

March 11, 2008 at 4:03 PM  

HEY NICE BLOG!!

Patchy the Pirate!!!

ARRRR today I started with a pirateblog to, but it isn't ready yet!! I'll put your Blog-Link into my Blogroll right?

http://badsmile.com/eric/pipa

May 11, 2008 at 9:14 AM  

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

February 10, 2018 at 5:24 AM  

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds